Charge Nurse- Ask about the sign on bonus! - Alzheimer's Unit
POSITION SUMMARY: Is responsible to provide direct and indirect total nursing care of residents during the assigned shift of work. Responsible for the direction and supervision of CNA’s performing resident care.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
• Assigns, directs, and supervises resident care.
• Addresses resident needs or concerns as it occurs and enters on nursing care plan.
• Administers medications and treatments as ordered by physician.
• Reports changes occurring with residents or personnel to Resident Care Coordinator.
• Keeps physician and families informed about residents’ status as needed.
• Promotes teamwork between staff members, shifts, and other departments.
• Completes required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
• May work all shifts as Charge Nurse as need arises.
• Attends meetings and educational sessions, as directed. Regular attendance and punctuality.
• Other duties as assigned.
This position directly supervises C.N.A.’s, Restorative C.N.A.’s and Support Staff positions.
Required Education and Experience
• Current R.N. license in the State of Colorado in good standing.
• CPR certificate.
Preferred Education and Experience
• One year of Staff or Charge Nurse experience in Long Term Care is desirable.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• Display an attitude indicating a desire to be part of a team and demonstrate interest in caring for the elderly.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Night
Hourly Wage: $29.00 - $36.00 per/hour
Rheannon Hendricks - HR Generalist
373 E. 10th Ave
Springfield, CO 81073
LPN, RN, Nurse, Charge Nurse, Southeast Colorado, licensed practical nurse, registered nurse