Resident Care Coordinator - LTCC
- Reviews and assists in keeping nursing care plans current.
- Assists with mandated assessment forms and evaluations.
- Assists with development of nursing staff and scheduling.
- Collaborates with ADON to achieve desired outcomes for residents, families, and nursing staff.
- Completes MDS’s and matrix.
- Reviews with residents and families IDCP at Interdisciplinary Care Conferences.
- Current RN license in good standing in the State of Colorado
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate.
Position Type : Full Time
Hourly Wage: $20.67 - $36.00 per/hour
Rheannon Hendricks - HR Generalist
373 E. 10th Ave
Springfield, CO 81073