Maintenance Tech III
POSITION SUMMARY:Performs the HVACR day-to-day maintenance and operations of the Hospital District Facilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs day to day operations of the HVACR systems.
• Maintains refrigeration records per State and Federal requirements.
• Performs a wide variety of general building maintenance repairs and services.
• Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
• Work within expense limits established.
• Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
• Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance Program".
• Coordinate special projects as directed by the Maintenance Manager.
• Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
• Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance on-call service as scheduled.
• Carry cell phone as required for on-call maintenance.
• Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
• Complete grounds work as directed by Maintenance Manager which may include picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas and maintaining landscaping beds and other areas.
• Maintain monthly inspection and maintenance of building boilers, HVAC roof motors, fans, and generators.
• Responsible for alerting the Chief Engineer of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur.
• Maintain a professional courteous manner with all patients /residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
• Assure safety standards are used which comply with all District policy, local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
• Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
• Special projects and other responsibilities may be determined as needed.
• Attends meetings and in-service sessions, as directed.
• Maintains confidentiality of hospital and patient/family information.
• Maintains regular attendance and punctuality.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
This position does not oversee other positions
Required Education and Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must have a degree/certification in HVACR or equivalent technical trade from a qualified school
Preferred Education and Experience
• Must be able to demonstrate a knowledge of maintenance and repair procedures for a wide variety of hospital district equipment, utilities, and building problems.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• Have a current valid driver’s license.
Position Type : Full Time
Hourly Wage: $17.08 - $21.10 per/hour
Rheannon Hendricks - HR Generalist
373 E. 10th Ave
Springfield, CO 81073