Human Resource Director - Human Resource
POSITION SUMMARY:This position is accountable for the functional implementation and maintenance of the Human Resources Policies & Procedures program. Develops and administers a comprehensive range of human resources programs, including employee orientation, wage & salary administration, and benefits. Ensures compliance with state and federal regulations, including EEOC. Counsels staff employees and management in Human Resources area. This position is also responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department, maintains and administers the performance evaluations, employee recruitment and retention, benefits management, management of Worker’s Compensation and Unemployment claims. Reports directly to the CEO.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure proper and consistent application of all aspects of the plan and ensure continuation of the Policies and Procedures Manual.
• Ensures compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Communicate with employees regarding addition of or modification of policies, procedures, benefits, etc.
• Review and approve all job descriptions prepared for newly created or proposed positions prior to the positions being filled.
• Ensure that all positions are properly classified as exempt or nonexempt in accordance with FSLA regulations.
• Oversee management of compensation plans including providing advice and counsel with regards to starting salaries for new positions, maintaining and equitable wage structure.
• Responsible for all aspects of recruitment, screening and placement of staff and maintenance of all personnel records, changes, and requirements.
• Develops and administers employee orientation and benefits programs.
• Counsels staff employees and management in Human Resources area.
• This position is also responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operations of the H/R Department, maintains and administers the performance evaluations, employee recruitment and retention and benefits management.
• Provides consultative direction on best HR practices in specific situations, and coordinates and facilitates timely responses to customer’s needs.
• Provide employee relations support to employees/managers on an as needed basis with regard to issues of legal compliance (i.e., hiring, terminations, discipline, investigations, etc.).
• Manages and provides representation for unemployment claims and workers compensation program.
• Manages FMLA, Leaves of Absence and Extended Illness Bank Program requests. Manages COBRA timely.
• Participates in Safety Committee, QAPI and compliance program.
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, orientating; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance evaluations; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Develops and conducts staff meetings as needed.
• Regular attendance and punctuality.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibility:This position directly supervises HR Generalist
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or relevant field is required.
• Human Resources experience in the administration of all employee matters in an organization of at least 50 employees.
• Experience in contract administration/ contract negotiations.
Preferred Education and Experience:
• SHRM CP/SCP or HRCI certification preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Health Care setting.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
• Must be able to establish and maintain Human Resource policies.
• Good working knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Hourly Wage: $31.00 - $38.50 per/hour
Rheannon Hendricks - HR Generalist
373 E. 10th Ave
Springfield, CO 81073