Registered Nurse- Ask about the sign on bonus!
POSITION SUMMARY: To provide direct patient care, meeting both psychological and physical needs of the patients in accordance with physicians’ orders, OSHA, nursing and department guidelines. The RN fulfills these duties to contribute to the continuity and quality of care that fosters the best interest and well-being of all patients and their families.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
• Responsible for giving skilled nursing care based on systematic appraisal, to patients in their homes.
• Makes initial evaluation visit to patient’s home initiating plan of treatment including all disciplines and outside services.
• Initiates preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
• Is responsible to teach, supervise and counsel the patient and family members regarding the care and other related problems of the patients.
• Completes required documentation and reports in an accurate and timely manner.
• Initiate case conferences for long term and applicable patients.
• Investigates and responds to incident reports, gather data, and resolve issues.
• Oversee the development, implementation, and management of department’s Continuous Quality Improvement plan.
• Responsible to supervise and teach LPN’s and C.N.A.’s.
• Act in compliance with hospital, regulatory and professional standards and guidelines.
• Accesses continuing education opportunities appropriate to discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain clinical currency.
• Adheres to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
• Attend and participate in department/facility meetings, as required.
• Regular attendance and punctuality.
• Other duties as assigned.
This position directly oversees Certified Nurses Aides and Licensed Practical Nurses in Home Health & Hospice department.
Required Education and Experience
• Licensed Registered Nurse in Colorado.
• Basic Life Support (BSL) certificate.
Preferred Education and Experience
• Experience in working in Home Health and geriatrics.
• BSN desirable or 5 years comprehensive administrative and supervisory experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• Must have an available working vehicle, valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance.
Position Type : Full Time
Hourly Wage: $29.00 - $36.00 per/hour
Rheannon Hendricks - HR Generalist
373 E. 10th Ave
Springfield, CO 81073
Nurse, Registered Nurse, RN