- Full time- Minimum Requirements: Current Colorado Nurse Aide certification in good standing. Ability to follow directions accurately. Display an attitude indicating a desire to be part of a team and...more
|Charge Nurse- Ask about the sign on bonus
- Full or Part time- Assigns, directs, and supervises resident care; addresses resident needs or concerns as it occurs and enters on nursing care plan; administers medications and treatments as ordered ...more
|Licensed Practical Nurse
- Responsible to provide direct and indirect total nursing care of residents during the assigned shift of work. Responsible for the direction and supervision of CNA’s performing resident care.
|Resident Care Coordinator
- - Reviews and assists in keeping nursing care plans current.
- Assists with mandated assessment forms and evaluations.
- Assists with development of nursing staff and scheduling.
- Collaborates wi...more
- Per Diem- Must be willing to be in the next C.N.A. class and become certified. Must be 16 years of age or older. Must obtain CPR within 1 month of hire. Ability to follow directions accurately. Must...more
- Full Time
Is responsible to provide direct and indirect total nursing care of residents during the assigned shift of work. Responsible for the direction and supervision of CNA’s performing residen...more